- Downtown: Co-Ed Volleyball. Season runs Feb. 21-April 18. Learn more.
- Cleveland: Pickup Volleyball - Contact Elizabeth Atnip for info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hamilton: Ages: 18+. Season runs April- June (Spring) and September - November (Fall). For more info, contact Rick Dunn at email@example.com.
- Healthy Living Center at North River: Visit the Chattanooga Sports Leagues website to join or create a team.
Cleveland branch only:
Pickleball combines the skills and fun of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. This fast-paced sport is challenging yet easy to learn! Two nets, four paddles, and balls areprovided by the YMCA. Players are welcome to provide additional quipment for daily play.
YMCA courts are permently striped for official Pickleball league play. Our program promotes a friendly atmosphere that values all skill levels and abilities.
- YMCA Members: FREE
- Silver Sneakers Members: FREE
Location: Gymnasium - Brenda Lawson Youth Center
*YMCA Members & Silver Sneakers Members Only
For more information contact: Alizabeth Atnip at 423-476-5573.
Racquetball is a wonderful exercise activity that is fun, builds physical endurance, and exercises all major muscle groups. You can make reservations up to two days in advance. Racquetball is free with your Y membership.
Call your local branch to reserve your court today.
You're never too old to play! We offer a wide variety of Adult Sports- both organized and unorganized at our facilities.
Unorganized play from Pick-up Basketball, Pickleball, and Racquetball throughout the day. Come out to meet and greet new people while experiencing the fun of the sport.