Membership Means So Much More.
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
The Benefits of Membership
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Family enrichment
- Programs for children and teens
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Grow in spirit, mind and body
- Group exercise classes
- Individual fitness evaluation
- Member discounts on YMCA child care (individual memberships is free until age 5), day camp, resident camp, youth sports, and other Y programs.
- No contracts: If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will refund the remaining of your membership with a 30-day notice. See your branch for cancelation policies and notices
- You can save on your YMCA membership if your employer is a Y Corporate Member. For more information, contact Lori Dodd at 423.265.8834.
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!