The YMCA of Metro Chattanooga encourages members to bring a guest to visit the YMCA. Members are responsible for their guests and are asked to comply with the following policies:
Non-Member Guest Policies
All guests must present a valid photo ID and meet one of the following:
- Be 18+ and have a valid YMCA issued guest pass
- Be accompanied by a current YMCA member (18+)
All guests must check in at front desk before entering facility, complete a guest form and have their ID photocopied upon first visit.
- Guests under 16 are not required to have an ID
- Guests may purchase up to 3 guest passes in a calendar year.
- Under 18...$5 (accompanied by an adult)
- Over 18...$10
*Noncompliance with any of the above policies or the YMCA code of conduct may result in revocation of guest pass privileges without a refund.
Information You Need to Know
The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga has policies in place for the benefit, safety and welfare of our members, guests and our organization. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these policies.