We are thankful for our members and their Y stories. Would you like to share how the YMCA has made a difference in your life? Be sure to contact us!
The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga is an association of men, women and children of all ages, and from all walks of life, joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundation of community.
When you give back and support the Y, you continue to strength the foundation of our community. As the nation’s leading non-profit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Below you'll find links to our quarterly newsletter.
- July 2017 - I Discovered My Gift
- January 2016- Teenage United Nations & Ultimate New Year's Resolution
- April 2016 - Youth Teach Youth to Trust & The Y Goes Organic
- July 2016 - Cancer Warrios
- October 2015 - Kids Who Like Celery, Swimming from the Wheelchair and more...
- June 2015 - Eye Opening Experience, The Courage to Be Normal and more...