Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can do just that through:
- Programs geared to manage and prevent a variety of chronic diseases.
- Individualized personal training.
- Biometric Screenings
- Family-centered activities
- Health Coaching and access to a YMCA Chaplain for better mental/spiritual health.
- Programs that promote healthier decisions and also support physical, intellectual and spiritual strength.
- Family bonding opportunities like Adventure Guides and Adventure Princesses.
- Healthy group programs that keep your body fit and give you a supportive social environment like Group Exercise, Active Older Adults and Silver Sneakers.
- Youth Sports and Adult Sports.